Saturday, June 6, 2009

Reflection Post # 3

Over the four years of High School I have made so many good friends that I can’t even begin to describe how thankful and happy I am that I have such amazing friends. Throughout the years I have kept many of the same friends, and have made many new friends too. I have gone on many trips with my friends in and out of school in high school and have loved every minute of it!
Freshmen year I was still adjusting to the new school, and had many of the same friends as I did in eighth grade, but because of the big school and all of the students, I made many new friends. A special memory I remember from freshmen year was with the band when we went on our Spring Trip to New York City, where we toured New York City, and performed against other bands that were on the trip too. I hadn’t been to New York City before the band trip and had only seen New York from pictures, and from the television, but seeing the lights at night was definitely a sight to see. We also toured the NBC studious, went on a dinner cruise, walked in Central Park, and saw the set of Saturday Night Live, which was very interesting!
My most memorable time during sophomore year was when I went on a marching band trip to Atlanta, Georgia with my friends. There, we marched in the Georgia Dome with many other high schools bands. Although we didn’t place high in the awards we still had a lot of fun. The hotel we stayed in had over twenty-one floors so we all had fun going to the fifteenth floor to take pictures looking down. Another great part of Atlanta was when we toured the Coca-Cola factory, and we were able to try different flavors of their products that were not sold in the United States!
My most memorable time during junior year was the spring trip to Disney World, in Orlando, Florida for band. Going to Disney World with my best friends was the best trip. Although on the bus ride to Florida the bus broke down three times, it was a lot fun.
Senior year has been amazing! Senior year has been my favorite year by far!

No comments: